Videos Coming Soon!
Diversity Love seeks to impact our community with resources on parenthood. I want to support single moms and dads as well as couples, regardless of their parenting situation—whether dealing with toddlers, teens, divorce, separation, or adoption.
My goal is to strengthen the bond between parents and children – especially through breaking cultural barriers.
At this crucial point in our history, when our nation is groping for re-dedication to humanity, family values and racial healing. I want to make a significant contribution to keeping alive the spirit of diversity that makes the United States a great nation. As the saying goes; Train a child and you have trained a Nation. This saying captures my mission for Diversity Love. I strongly believe that better parenting make better homes, which consequently helps in the training of children, who are the leaders of tomorrow.
Who I am?
My name is Jama’l Chukueke (pronounced Ja-mel Chick-a-wake-e), creator of Diversity Love. Diversity Love cuts across major issues and challenges faced by parents in connecting with their children. The show will focus keenly on how past happenings before parenthood inform the need to secure better lives for their children. Through online video interviews, I’ll capture the grey areas of raising a child that most adults never really want to talk about.
What I want to do?
Simply put, I want to create an online video show that will showcase talents that parents might have; whether singing, drawing, playing an instrument, etc. Our goal is not only providing resources and services for parents, its providing them with the tools to be better for their kids and themselves, to pull out the greatest within. We are all born with seeds of greatness in us. It’s about fostering those seeds and getting over the mental block to believe in yourself to provide the hopes and dreams for yourself and family.
How I plan to do it?
The process of achieving this will be highlighted in the series of steps below:
Casual interviews with mothers and fathers;
- Parents will be interviewed by me and made to share stories of their upbringing and how they raise their child(ren). They get to share with me the most beautiful and ugliest parts of raising a child.
- At the end of the interview, parents with musical talents get to perform with a band. The essence of this is to bring them to that point of realizing that nothing is as bad as we imagine and to realize that even in the toughest of times, something good still lies inside.
- These videos will be uploaded online to relevant platforms to be a source of encouragement to other parents.
The benefits of organizing a show like this are very diverse and cut across different areas of life and individuality. Some of these include;
For the Country
- Better homes make better parents, who then make better children and better children make better leaders of tomorrow.
For the Parents
- An attempt to restore parenting to the position of dignity that they seem to be losing day after day
For the Children
- A Father, in the eyes of his children is the standard of what a man should be. That is what every son wants to grow into and that is what every daughter expects her husband to be. Remolding the image of the Father directly remolds these children into who they ought to be.
- A mother is the foundation that holds a home together. Children can be provided content that showcases the sacrifices mothers.
Target Population of the Show
Entertainment is targeted at everybody. The young, old, male and female; everybody loves to be entertained. But streamlining our audience, this Online Video Show is targeted primarily at:
- Music Lovers
- Parents (18-55)
- Teenagers (12-18 years)